3 Sisters Hawaii
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Fools
Mar 15 1 Corinthians, Chapter 4:10 “fools for Christ’s sake” - more and more in the world today, following Jesus Christ is made to seem foolish. I must be prepared and brave enough to be thought a ‘fool’ for Him. I remember someone once saying to me, "You can't really be so naive as to believe that,can you?" The only reply I gave was, "Yes, I can." Of course, later I wished I had given a cogent and powerful testimony of truth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have been thinking about your post for sometime. I believe that I often hold back so as not to offend someone, or seem too pushy. I am working at getting past all that and simply, when I have the opportunity, to put forth my beliefs. I think I have relied on people to accept that I am strong in the gospel becasue of my actions. I need to do a much better job of sharing my beliefs with others.
ReplyDelete