3 Sisters Hawaii

3 Sisters Hawaii

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Three sisters scripture study: I was reading yesterday in Helaman. 4:11 cautions ...

Three sisters scripture study: I was reading yesterday in Helaman. 4:11 cautions ...: "I was reading yesterday in Helaman. 4:11 cautions to beware of wickedness and abominations and the mocking of that which is sacred. Before ..."
Interesting example, Geri, about Elder Bednar, I, too, tend to go around and visit with sisters(in the chapel)before meeting. It's hard to catch them in time if you wait until after, but maybe I can try to get to R.S. a little earlier and visit then.

1 comment:

  1. Me too - with all the visiting. Seems like the only opportunity to catch people in person. I am going to try to emulate one family in our ward who come early and sit in their places smiling at people who greet them, but not up chatting with others. Our ward 'greeter' sister kisses the sisters she knows when we come in the door, but I count that as a 'holy kiss' and therefore sacred.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.