3 Sisters Hawaii
Monday, March 28, 2011
3rd Nephi 11-12
11:4 Do I hear His voice and understand not? I think I am lax in hearing His voice thru His servants. I am often touched by the words of a speaker but do not note the thought or direction and thus never follow up on it. A friend gave me a little sticky note-notebook that easily slides in my purse. I have begun using it to jot notes from talks etc. I think I really need to focus on listening to the Lord's servants and doing exactly as if it were the Lord himself speaking to me. 11:10-14 The Lord anounces himself so clearly so that there can be no question of his parentage or mission. What a strong statement. Another good one to memorize. 11:29 I must quell the spirit of contention in me. I truly don't want to be of the devil but oh, how I enjoy a good argument and "always" being right. 11:32-36 Basic doctrine--clearl7 spoken. No way to misunderstand. 12:2 I need to bear strong testimony so that my family will no doubt as to where I stand. Why is it harder to bear testimony to family than the Ward? 12:13 I want to be a "salt of the earth" and "be good for something". Those are becoming more and more of my focus. It is interesting how age and experience shape me continually and I continue to change. I just have to be sure that it is change for the better. 12:20 There doesn't appear to be a differences in most of the commandments--each is of inportance. No picking an choosing allowed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.