3 Sisters Hawaii
Friday, March 25, 2011
Helaman 11:4 What Stirs me to remembrance of the Lord my God?
Nephi made an interesting choice in his request of the Lord. Famine over war. Hoping to stir the people to remembrance while they were alive rather than just suffer the judgment of their behaviors after their deaths. What stirs me to remembrance? Earthly beauty--I love nature. Right now I am looking out at the hills across from us as they gather more and more snow. It is not only beautiful but has all kinds of connotations for me. Am I building up a store of spiritual treasures to bless me at a later time as the moisture from the snow blesses this valley? Do I appreciate the wonder of the Lord's gifts to us by His very creations. My first miniature daffodils are in bloom. What a glorious reminder of rebirth, theirs, the earths, the Lords, and potential for my own. Good thoughts to hold through this day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.