three sisters share their scripture study thoughts
3 Sisters Hawaii
Monday, January 31, 2011
miracles - who needs them?
Jan 31. Acts 12 the miracle of Peter’s release from prison is a good reminder that with God nothing is impossible…..I need to remember this and have faith in difficult times….
Good morning. I, too, need to remember that with God, anything is possible. I often remain in my 2 year old phase--"I Can Do It Myself." What a mistake--every time!. I am reading in Alma 41--it is a great scripture set to be reading as I help a good friend arrance the funeral and burial of her much loved step-father. My friend is just coming back into activity and has lots of questions about where her stepdad is. Alma 40:11-12 really answers that question for her. Thank heavens (literally) for the scriptures.
I just tried to go to the link to learn how to be a contributor. It says the invite is no longer available and the blog administrator needs to send me another invite.
Good morning. I, too, need to remember that with God, anything is possible. I often remain in my 2 year old phase--"I Can Do It Myself." What a mistake--every time!. I am reading in Alma 41--it is a great scripture set to be reading as I help a good friend arrance the funeral and burial of her much loved step-father. My friend is just coming back into activity and has lots of questions about where her stepdad is. Alma 40:11-12 really answers that question for her. Thank heavens (literally) for the scriptures.
ReplyDeleteI just tried to go to the link to learn how to be a contributor. It says the invite is no longer available and the blog administrator needs to send me another invite.
ReplyDelete