3 Sisters Hawaii

3 Sisters Hawaii

Monday, February 21, 2011

Matthew 5

We were discussing this today, ie. about what motivates you to seek righteousness. I feel like other people's example motivates me, such as the Prophet(I think it was Pres. Hinckley, although Pres. Monson said something similar at the end of this last conference.)when he said, "I want to go home and be a better person." That is really humbling to me when a Prophet says that. Surely, I need to seek righteousness more.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Lou you did it! Now we can have a three way discussion. I agree with your comment. I remember once when the children were little and we lived in Pennsylvania and had to travel 45 minutes each way to church after bundling everyone up in snowsuits, boots, mittens, etc. I would get to Church and see another young mother and think, "If Beverly can do it, I can too!" Then one day she shared with me that she had nearly not come that day, but had said to herself 'If Gloria can do it, so can I." We lean on each other when the going gets tough.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.